Data and computer centers are designed and operated for the purpose of hosting computer systems, especially information storage and telecommunication systems. The data centers are usually equipped with the infrastructure necessary for their continuous operation, such as environmental control (air conditioning and fire-fighting systems) and security systems.
Given their essential role, data centers have significant power supply demands and cannot run the risk of power disruptions. This is where F.K. Electra comes into the picture, providing top-of-the-line reliable power backup systems for data centers.
Our services include:
- Building generator backup stations in accordance with the stringent standards of UTI (Uptime Institute).
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Emergency backup power supply
- Comprehensive service packages, including fuel management
- Control and monitoring systems
- Installation and project management
- Continuous service (operation and maintenance, spare parts supply)