In order to mitigate power disruptions, F.K. Electra's temporary power plant solutions can provide on-demand power in almost any operating environment.
Whether for small businesses, industrial companies or national utilities, F.K. Electra's equipment and services ensure stability and effective emergency responses to prevent expensive downtime.
Temporary power plant solutions include:
- Power generation support, as required for seasonal demand variations
- Remote control solutions to support power grids
- Power solutions to limit blackouts, unexpected downtime, and maintenance
- Temperature control to optimize turbine performance
- Assured power quality, together with grid flexibility and stability
- Improved productivity and reduced risk with F.K. Electra's Standby/Emergency Support Program
F.K. Electra meets all power station needs anywhere, anytime. With over 20 years of proven customer support and highly reliable equipment, F.K. Electra's customers are guaranteed efficient power supply solutions.
F.K. Electra's customers benefit from excellent relationships with the leading engine suppliers, based on many years of cooperation, which permit F.K. Electra increased flexibility, as well as a reduction in costs and response times for customers.
F.K. Electra's temporary power plant solutions offer numerous features and benefits, including:
- Highly economical electricity generation
- Total flexibility
- Minimal environmental impact thanks to leading emission-reduction technology
- Efficient fleet and equipment management, enabling fast and smooth power station deployment
- Unique engineering concept that reduces installation costs and enables cost-effective maintenance and operation
- User-friendly engine and generator control interface for high quality performance and rapid response
- Assured reliability and durability
- Cutting-edge monitoring and communications capabilities
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Silent generators
- Highest international quality and safety standards for all equipment
- Advanced dual-fuel control system: F.K. Electra's dual-fuel generators are able to operate on a wide range of gas/diesel supply combinations – from 100% / 0% to 30% / 70%